(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Political Consultant, Writer
- COMMUNITY/NEIGHBORHOOD OF RESIDENCE: O'Fallon Park Neighborhood
- EDUCATION: B.A. in Political Science from Auburn University; C.B.C. High School (1995)
- Economic Development
- Better Constituent Services
- Crime Prevention organized blocks are safer blocks.
- Occupation: Alderwoman, 21st Ward, City of St. Louis
- Education: B.S. Northeast Missouri State University (now Truman State)
- Community/neighborhood of residence: The 21st Ward consists primarily of O'Fallon and Penrose neighborhoods
- and includes small parts of the Greater Ville and Mark Twain neighborhoods
Kerry D. Wilson
- 1. Economic Development + Job creation and commercial development
- 2. Housing + Creating and maintaining stable, quality affordable and market-rate housing
- 3. Public Safety + Merging law enforcement with community services (ie. Weed & Seed, TMAP, Senior Services)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Saint Louis has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
Saint Louis City Board of Elections
League of Women Voters
- Kids Voting Missouri
News and Analysis
- LWV Candidate Forum
February 24 7 -8:30 pm at the Julia Davis Library
Saint Louis Post Dispatch
Saint Louis Beacon
- Local Government Links Political Party Contacts in Missouri (Registered with the Secretary of State of Missouri) http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/04contactparties.asp
Urban Review STL
City of Saint Louis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.