(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney/San Gabriel Councilmember
- Law Degree (Juris Doctorate) from Whittier Law School
- B.A. in Urban & Regional Planning from Cal Poly Pomona
- Chairman, La Casa de San Gabriel Community Center
- Boardmember, San Gabriel Education Foundation
- Boardmember, San Gabriel Rotary Club
- Boardmember, Rebuilding Together Central San Gabriel Valley
David "Dave" Gutierrez
- Implementation of our $94 million Capital Improvement Plan (New roads, New Public Works Yard, New Police Headquaters).
- Push for full funding for Alameda Corridor East to lower our railroad tracks
- Maintain, and work on improving our neighborhoods, and our City Services especially public safety.
- Occupation: Business Owner/Councilmember
- Graduated from Occidental College with a tri-major in Psychology, Political Science, and Sociology
- Served as Mayor of San Gabriel for 2 terms
- Planning Commission Member and Chair for 6 years
- Design Review Commission for 2 years
- Homeland Security Task Force - U.S. Conference of Mayors
- Independent Cities Association Board of Directors
Mario J. De La Torre
- Construction of new police facility (currently in planning stage)
- Continue road work to include residential streets
- Signal synchronization for major streets (I.E. Valley Blvd. & Del Mar Blvd.)
- Occupation: Licensed Real Estate Broker/Business Owner
- B.S. degree in Business and Management from Pepperdine University
- Juris Doctor Degree from the American College of Law
- Partner in Cousins Realty, a family-owned and operated residential and commercial real estate company
- Member--San Gabriel Chamber of Commerce
- Member--Montebello Board of Realtors
Harry L. Baldwin
- "Fiscal Response-ability"--identifying, prioritizing and successfully meeting our city's economic challenges
- Revitalizing the character and quality of life of our historic city
- Emphasizing and encouraging the partnership between the City Council and our citizens, particularly through better communication and transparency
- Occupation: Incumbent San Gabriel City Council Member
- UCLA Graduate - BA
- San Gabriel Community Foundation - Chairman
- San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments (COG) - Board Member/Past President
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) - Vice President
- Alameda Corridor East Construction Authority (ACE) - Board Member/Past Chairman
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) - Sector Representative
- San Gabriel Public Safety
- Lowering the railroad tracks through San Gabriel
- Infrastructure including streets, buildings, and parks
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of San Gabriel
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.