(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Los Angeles City Councilwoman
- Chair, Transportation Committee
- Vice-Chair, Budget Committee
- Member, Audits & Government Efficiency Committee
- Former So. California Field Operations Officer, U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
- Former Aide to Mayor Tom Bradley
Kathleen "Suzy" Evans
- Fight to ensure City Hall spends taxpayer dollars wisely and responsibly by identifying and eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse
- Fight to ensure an economic recovery and economic growth
- Fight to ensure that Los Angeles becomes the greenest and cleanest big city in the United States
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Former Controller with more than 25 years experience
- Native of Los Angeles
- Stopping wasteful spending.
- Lowering business taxes to attract businesses. More businesses = more quality jobs and more choices for the people who live here.
- Making our city more beautiful - not more crowded.
- Occupation: Electrical Engineer/Businessman
- Former member of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Board of Directors
- Former member of the City of Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (DWP) Board of Commissioners (2005-2008)
- Chair of the Oversight Committee for the $1 Billion Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center in East Los Angeles
- Chair of the Oversight Committee for the UCLA/HARBOR Medical Center $400 Million addition of ICU/CCU/TRAUMA Centers
- Chair of the Project Advisory Committee for the new $440 Million Los Angeles Police Administration Building
- Getting the most out of your tax dollar
- Creating a cost structure where the City can afford to live within its means
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
L.A. City Clerk Election Division
Video Candidate Statements
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.