(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Congressman/Psychologist
- PA State Senator 1996-2002
- More than 25 years as a Child Psychologist
- Faculty of Univ of Pgh School of Medicine
- PhD University of Pittsburgh
- MA Cleveland State University
- BA Wheeling Jesuit University
- Energy Independence for America
- Affordable, Accessible, Patient-Centered Health Care
- Growing Jobs and the Economy in Southwestern Pennsylvania
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Navy Veteran
- B.S. from Duquesne University in education
- Masters from West Virginia University in rehabilitation counseling
- 25 years Executive Director of Non-profits serving children, adolescents, and young adults with mental retardation
- Managing Partner/Owner of a private holding company for 9 years
- Ending the War in Iraq
- Providing Health Care for all Americans
- Stimulating Economic Development
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
WPSU Candidate Central -
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
About Voting in Pennsylvania
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.