(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- JD & LLM in Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law
- President of Temple University's Presidential Advisory Board
- 50 Best Businesswomen in Pennsylvania Award
- Super Lawyer award by Philadelphia Magazine
- Appointed Member of Board of Trustees of the Albert Einstein Hospital Board
- Board Member of the HIAS Organization
John P. McDermott
- As a fiscal conservative, I have taken the "No New Tax" Pledge to protect businesses and hardworking families
- I believe America needs to become Energy Independent from Foreign Oil. Therefore all options must be on the table including offshore drilling
- Spending and Corruption have taken over Washington. Therefore I have taken the "No Earmark Pledge"; I will oppose any earmarks or pork barrel projects
- Party: Constitution
- Occupation: energy consultant
- King's College-Wilkes Barre,Pa /BA-English Literature
- former member Republican State Committee
- elected unendorsed 1994-96 term
- Strict Enforcement of Immigration Laws
- Return the government to its enumerated powers stated in the constitution
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
About Voting in Pennsylvania
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.