(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Glenn W. Thompson
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Rehabilitation Services Manager
- Liscensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Health Care Professional for 27 years
- Workforce Investment Board for 5 years
- Boy Scout Council President
- Penn State University, B.S.
- Temple University, M. Ed.
Mark B. McCracken
- A National Energy Policy that includes all aspects, including utilizing all our domestic resources.
- Making the 2001/2003 tax cuts permanent, which includes eliminating the marriage penalty and death taxes for good.
- Supporting Rural Health Care, and working to improve our system with a thorough review of out of date government regulations
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Clearfield County Commissioner
- School Board Member - 1993-2003
- IT Director / Computer Programmer
James "Jim" Fryman
- Fiscal Responsibility - Balance the Budget / Build a Surplus / Pay down the $10 Trillion Federal Debt
- Save and Strengthen Social Security
- Develop a Long Term National Energy Policy that stresses Alternative Fuels
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: retired
- BS Education, Clarion State College
- Eagle Scout
- Revenue Officer
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Teacher and coach
- Navy Electronics Technician
- Reduce government
- Reduce taxes and regulation
- Restore freedom
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
WPSU Candidate Central -
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
About Voting in Pennsylvania
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.