(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Congressman
- Former Acting Vice President for Government Relations and Community Health at UPMC
- Former Congressional Legislative Aide
- George Washington University, M.H.S.A. (Masters in Health Services Administration), 1998
- Florida State University, B.S. (Political Science), 1990
- Named the 2007 "Legislator of the Year" by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- Winner of the Northern Allegheny Chamber of Commerce's 2005 Arcadia Award
Melissa A. Hart
- Strengthening America's economy
- Lowering Gas Prices and Sensible Energy Policy
- Expanding access to quality, affordable health care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney w/ Keevican Weiss Bauerle & Hirsh, LLC.
- Senior Consultant w/ Renaissance Partners, LLC
- 1984, W&J College, BA
- 1987, Pitt, J.D.
- Increase American Energy
- Reform US tax policy
- Cut spending and make government more efficient
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
WPSU Candidate Central -
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
About Voting in Pennsylvania
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.