Results as of Nov 5 12:40pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Human Resources Manager
- Director, Lake Erie Arboretum
- 20 years Health Care Experience
- Creating Economic Prosperity for the Region
- Addressing the Health Care Crisis
- Advancing an Organized Disengagement from Iraq
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
WPSU Candidate Central -
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
About Voting in Pennsylvania
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:49 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.