(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Consultant
- Director of Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations
- Executive Assistant to the Mayor - Allentown
- Penn State University, Economics
- Heidelberg Game and NRA member
- Greenleaf and Jr. Mechanics Lodges
- St. Thomas More Church
John R. Ritter
- Property Tax Relief
- Perserving Open Space
- Healthcare Reform
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: English Teacher
- ESU, BS Secondary Ed., Summa Cum Laude
- MAE for graduate work at Kutztown, Gratz, and IUP
- Managerial experience in finance, retail, resort, and restaurant buisness
- President and other offices of Parkland Education Association
- Created and chaired state award winning Integrated English/History program
- 20 year member of Blue Heron Hunting and Fishing Club. Served as board member and committee chairs
- Fair and equitable taxes.
- Quality healthcare for all Pennsylvanians.
- Establish Pennsylvania as a leader in alternative and sustainable energy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.