(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Fern B. Kaufman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Pharmacist/Hospital System Director
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, Temple University School of Pharmacy
- Certificate in Leadership, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
- Masters in Business Administration (Candidate), Wilmington University
- Pharmacy Outstanding Achievement Award, Merck Human Health
- Immediate Past President, Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Enhance health care in the state by bringing front line knowledge about how health care really works and what it takes to fix it to Harrisburg
- Align property tax relief and our schools so that we can test less, teach more and get more state funding so property taxes can be lowered
- Work across the aisle and openly discuss the big problems of the state so that we can come together to finally begin to fix them
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.