(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Representative
- BS Degree Gannon University
- Officer United States Army- Majority Secretary of Veteran Affairs & Emergency
- Co-Chair of House Life Science Caucus
- Fish and Game Committee
- Local Government
- Environmental Resources and Energy
Jason Owen, Esq.
- Kanzius Cancer Research Project
- Alternative Energy - Business and Jobs for PA
- Volunteer Fire Depts & Veteran's Issues
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Capital University Law School, J.D.
- Allegheny College, B.A.
- Published in Stanford Law & Policy Review; Cited to U.S. Supreme Court
- Honored Capital University Law School Dean's Award recipient
- Investing in our Future by Investing in our Youth
- Government Reform
- Property Tax Elimination
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data|
Secretary of State
About Voting in Pennsylvania
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.