(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- St. Xavier High School (1982)
- Kenyon College, B.A. Economics (1986)
- The Ohio State University, M.B.A. (1990)
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D. (1993)
- Strength and safety of families and children
- Economic growth and job creation.
- Eliminate wasteful government spending, and lower the tax burden on our hard working families and their businesses.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Civil Engineer
- Graduate Elder High School
- Bachelors of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Cincinnati
- Open and responsive government
- Community development
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Pressing Issues, Implementation, Infrastucture, and Health Care.
- Debate for 34th Ohio House District Candidates
- Thursday, October 9, 2008, 7pm
Anderson Government Center, 7850 Five Mile Road (Also televised on Anderson Cable TV).
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters
- Candidate Forum sponsored by AIR, Inc.
- Thursday October 16th, noon
Christ Church Cathedral Undercroft, 318 East Fourth Street
Sponsored by AIR, Inc. http://www.airinc.org/
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.