(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Owner and Founder, Webb & Pillich law firm
- United States Air Force - Captain (honorable discharge)
- MBA (concurrent with active duty) - University of North Dakota
- Married to Paul Forshey; Mom to Kayla & Tallin
- Cincinnati Breast Cancer Committee and Domestic Violence Committee
- Soccer coach, band booster, Special Olympics volunteer
Virgil G. Lovitt, II
- Take care of our veterans
- Create jobs and fight consumer fraud, predatory lending, and identity theft
- Support higher education and job training
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Farm Insurance Agent
- Mayor of Sharonville, 11+ years
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor Business Administration, Major-Finance
- Married to Tracey, 28 years
- Father of three, Amanda, Glenn and Amberly
- Focus on jobs and businesses to stimulate economic growth in the region
- Work with community leaders to encourage regional cooperation and build strong communities and neighborhoods
- Eliminate bureaucratic red-tape that prevents growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Pressing Issues, Implementation, Infrastucture, and Health Care.
- Candidate Forum sponsored by AIR, Inc.
- Thursday October 16th, noon
Christ Church Cathedral Undercroft, 318 East Fourth Street
Sponsored by AIR, Inc. http://www.airinc.org/
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.