(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Beth A. Myers
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas, 2003-present
- Over 20 years experience as practicing lawyer
- Former President of the Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2005 Trial Judge of the Year, Hamilton County Trial Lawyers' Association
- Board of Visitors of the University of Cincinnati College of Law
- A.B. Miami University
- J.D. University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Fair and equal administration of justice
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
- Ohio's Judicial Voter Guide
- Read more about how the courts work in Ohio and get additional professional, educational and biographical information about the candidates.
- How to pick a judge
- written by the League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:48 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.