(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney
- Courtroom Attorney for 27 years
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law, Order of the Coif (top 5% of class)
- Graduate of Xavier University
- Former lawyer-assistant to US District Court Judge
- Protect public safety and essential freedoms.
- Promote community and individual responsibility.
- Preserve equality--treat each person with dignity and respect.
- Occupation: Judge
- Graduate of Harvard Law School, with honors
- Former Associate White House Counsel
- Former Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Majority Counsel, U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on Criminal Law
- Formerly Of Counsel, litigation department, Taft, Stettinius & Hollister
- Past President, Harvard Club of Cincinnati; former panelist, WCPO's "Hotseat"
- honest, fair, and correct application of the law as written
- fostering the protection of all citizens under the rule of law
- encouraging fair and efficient resolution of disputes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Pressing Issues, Implementation, Merit Selection, Evaluation, and Mandatory sentencing.
Secretary of State
- Ohio's Judicial Voter Guide
- Read more about how the courts work in Ohio and get additional professional, educational and biographical information about the candidates.
- How to pick a judge
- written by the League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.