(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney & Hamilton County Commissioner
- Practicing attorney for over 13 years at the law firm of Keating, Muething & Klekamp
- Broad experience handling complex litigation matters in federal and state courts across the country
- B.S., B.A. - Miami University, graduated summa cum laude with a perfect 4.0 G.P.A..
- J.D. - University of Michigan Law School, graduated in the top ten percent of class with Order of the Coif honors
- Law Clerk for the Honorable David A. Nelson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Nine years of local government experience dealing with neighborhood issues as a Hamilton County Commissioner and a member of Cincinnati City Council
Norma J.H. Davis
- Ensure the safety of our communities by making sure that those convicted of crimes receive the sentences they deserve
- Impartially and fairly apply the law
- Manage caseload efficiently and fairly to ensure that litigants aren't unfairly burdened
- Occupation: Attorney
- B.S. Chemistry, Tuskegee University
- J.D. University of Cincinnati
- Solo/Small Firm Practioner
- Assistant Public Defender, Hamilton County
- Law Clerk; Staff Attorney, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Proven Community Leader
- To be an excellent judge known for equal justice and fairness
- To efficiently administer justice
- To improve courtroom civility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Pressing Issues, Implementation, Merit Selection, Evaluation, and Mandatory sentencing.
Secretary of State
News and Analysis
- Ohio's Judicial Voter Guide
- Read more about how the courts work in Ohio and get additional professional, educational and biographical information about the candidates.
WKRC-TV Channel 12
Cincinnati Bar Association
- How to pick a judge
- written by the League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.