(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jody M. Luebbers
- Occupation: Judge, Common Pleas Court
- J.D. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- B.A. Public Administration, Miami University
- Chief Assistant Prosecuting Attorney to Joe Deters
- Associate Fox & Fox Law Firm
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Hamilton County
- Law clerk/Constable to Judges Robert Gorman and Richard Niehaus
Russell J. Mock
- Community Safety, keeping our neighborhoods safe
- Fairly and impartially applying the law in my courtroom
- Efficiently managing my caseload
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Neighborhood: Mt. Washington.
- Education: B.A University of Dayton; J. D. Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Presiding Housing Court Judge.
- Chair, Criminal Law/Traffic Committee.
- Former Assisant Prosecutor.
- Council on Child Abuse, Pro-Kids,And Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati.
- Continue fairness and impartiality on the bench.
- Continue to protect the community.
- Have a positive influence on everyone that appears before me.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Pressing Issues, Implementation, Merit Selection, Evaluation, and Mandatory sentencing.
Secretary of State
- Ohio's Judicial Voter Guide
- Read more about how the courts work in Ohio and get additional professional, educational and biographical information about the candidates.
- How to pick a judge
- written by the League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.