(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Michael L. Tawil
- Party: Democratic, Independence
- Occupation: Attorney - Sixteen Years
- Syracuse University College of Law, JD 1991
- SUNY Albany, BA 1988
- New York City Civil Court Arbitrator
- Town of Ossining Zoning Board of Appeals Member
- Married with two children - one in Ossining Pulic Schools, one in Ossinng Day Care
Peter J. "Pete" Tripodi, IV
- Keeping Taxes Low
- Economic Development
- Maintaining Town Infrastructure
- Party: Republican, Conservative
- Occupation: Employed in the legal field by local attorney
- B.A. American History and Political Science; Cum Laude S.U.N.Y. Albany
- Raised in Ossining
- Member of Ossining Historical Society
- Member Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce
- Member Sons of American Legion
- Legislative aide - New York State Assembly
- Fiscal Responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Additional Candidate Profiles:|
- LWV of Westchester 2008 Voters Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:47 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.