(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Tony E. Sayegh, Jr.
Frederick J. "Fred" (q) Salanitro
Christine Doody Doherty
- Party: Republican, Conservative
- Occupation: Attorney
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1988
- Fordham University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Business Administration, 1985
- Party: Democratic, Working Families, Non-Partisan
- Occupation: Teacher
- B.A. Fairfied Univeristy, M.A. Columbia University
- Eastchester Library Board Trustee,
- Tuckahoe School Foundation Board Member and Tuckahoe PTA Cottle Commitee Member
- Founder Jim Doody Foundation, a not for profit organization raising money for brain cancer research
- Bronxville Manor Civic Association Block Captain
- Girl Scouts Leader, Eastchester Irish American Social Club's Parade Committee volunteer
- Taxes - Keeping taxes down so that Eastchester remains affordable, especially for our seniors and young families.
- Focus on Quality of life Issues
- Balanced Governement - no one politcal party should have absolute control over town governement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Additional Candidate Profiles:|
- LWV of Westchester 2008 Voters Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.