(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeanette Mott Oxford
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative, 59th MO House District
- Brotherhood/Sisterhood Award, National Conference for Community & Justice, 2008
- Children's Champion, St. Louis Children's Agenda/Vision for Children at Risk, 2007
- Legislative Award, MASW St. Louis Chapter, 2007
- Community Champion, Institute for Family Medicine, 2006
- Burning Bush Award, Christians for Justice Action, 1997
- M. Div., Eden Theological Seminary, 1989
Michael J. Peters, Jr.
- policies that lift workers out of poverty
- healthcare for all
- making a high quality public education a civil right for all children
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Saint Louis has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
Campaign Finance Data
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Federal Election Commission
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Follow the Money
- Open Secrets
- Missouri Election Campaign Finance
News and Analysis
- Kids Voting Missouri
- PEW Election On-line
- Project Vote Smart
Saint Louis Post-Dispatch
TV and Radio News
Secretary of State
- Contacts for Political Parties in Missouri
League of Women Voters
- Election Information Secretary of State
- Secretary of State Voter Information Lookup
- Information for Offices of County Clerks/Election Officials
- Register to vote!
- Missouri Absentee Ballot Request
- LWVUS Election 2008
- League of Women Voters of Missouri (find local LWV)
- League of Women Voters of Saint Louis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.