Results as of Jan 24 10:46am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (3509/3509)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- 10 years elected Cass County Prosecutor
- Plaintiffs Attorney at Dollar, Burns & Becker
- Graduate University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law
- Masters in Business Administration from Washington University + St. Louis
- Expansion of Workers' Rights
- Aggressive Prosecution of Medicaid and Health Care Fraud
- Fair and first rate criminal justice system
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Missouri has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
Campaign Finance Data
- Federal Election Commission
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Follow the Money
- Open Secrets
- Missouri Election Campaign Finance
- Kids Voting Missouri
- PEW Election On-line
- Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
Saint Louis Post-Dispatch
TV and Radio News
Secretary of State
- Contacts for Political Parties in Missouri
League of Women Voters
- Election Information Secretary of State
- Secretary of State Voter Information Lookup
- Information for Offices of County Clerks/Election Officials
- Register to vote!
- Missouri Absentee Ballot Request
- LWVUS Election 2008
- League of Women Voters of Missouri (find local LWV)
- League of Women Voters of Saint Louis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:46 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.