Results as of Jan 24 10:46am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (652/652)
(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Robert S. Cohen
Maura B. McShane
Gary M. Gaertner, Jr.
John A. Ross
Steven H. Goldman
Mark D. Seigel
B. C. "Buzz" Drumm, Jr.
Tom DePriest, Jr.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- Missouri Circuit Court
- Federal Election Commission
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Follow the Money
- Open Secrets
- Missouri Election Campaign Finance
News and Analysis
- Missouri Bar
- Kids Voting Missouri
- PEW Election On-line
- Project Vote Smart
Saint Louis Post-Dispatch
TV and Radio News
- Contacts for Political Parties in Missouri
Secretary of State
- Voting for Missouri's Judges
League of Women Voters
- Election Information Secretary of State
- Secretary of State Voter Information Lookup
- Information for Offices of County Clerks/Election Officials
- Register to vote!
- Missouri Absentee Ballot Request
- LWVUS Election 2008
- League of Women Voters of Missouri (find local LWV)
- League of Women Voters of Saint Louis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:46 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.