(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Scott H. Quady
- Occupation: Environmental Scientist / Analyst
- M.S. Environmental Science, Loyola Marymount University
- California Department of Consumer Affairs - Board of Registration for Professional Engineers, Engineer in Training (EIT)
- B.S. Biochemistry, California Polytechnic State University
- Term Director, Emmett R. Quady Foundation, 2007-8
- California Water Environment Association - Certifications: Environmental Compliance Inspector, Grade 4 & Laboratory Analyst, Grade 4
- California Department of Health Services - Water Treatment Operator 2
Jeffrey A. Borenstein
- Water conservation and sustainable water use reductions
- Energy use efficiency and planning
- Total water management issues
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Certified Public Accountant
- Board Treasurer
- Former Metropolitan Water District Director
John M. Ecklund
- Emphasize safety and liquidity of $170 million investment portfolio
- Provide a reliable source of drinking water
- Support infrastructure improvements
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.