(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Law Office Manager
- Ranch Owner
- Data Systems Operator
- ESL Program Administrator & instructor
- 1. End the war in Iraq - I believe in necessary healthcare not unnecessary warfare
- 2. Fashion a bailout focusing on helping working families--pay for it by taking two thirds of the money out of the existing bank and broker bailout
- 3. Accelerate by tax credits, incentives, low interest loans the development of green energy to reduce our dependecy on oil and hostile foreign powers
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Climate Change, Health Coverage, and Immigration.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 25. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.