(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Environmental Consultant
- State Assembly(2000-2006)
- First Mayor of Agoura Hills (Mayor/Councilmember 1982-1997)
- Public Middle School Teachers - 28 years
- Scientific American - Leader in Transportation Technology
- Distinguished Fellow- UCLA School of Public Policy
- Masters Degree - Environmental Planning
- Increased investment in our schools and colleges
- Leading California to become the home of clean tech, green collar jobs, alternative fuels and renewable resources
- Health care for all Californians
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Technology Security Analyst
- 39 year resident of the San Fernando Valley
- 40th Assembly District Republican Nominee in 2006
- Winnetka Neighborhood Council 2004 - 2007
- WNC Public Works Committee & Public Safety Committee 2004 - 2006
- Resides with his wife in Winnetka
- Served on the 40th Assembly District Central Committee
- State Budget - Slow the rapid rate of state spending, holding the line on new taxes, and improving government efficiency.
- Energy - Biofuels, Geothermal, Solar, Tidal, Wind, and Nuclear to move California away from its dependence on foreign oil and lower our energy cost.
- Water Resource Improvement - Building more reservoirs to prepare our state for its future water needs.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Screenwriter
- MBA, The Anderson School at UCLA
- BA, Yale University
- Limit the size and scope of government
- Provide real choice for students in education
- Advance the cause of civil rights on all fronts
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.