(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- B.A. from The Colorado College in Colorado Springs
- M.A. in international policy studies, Stanford University
- M.A. in city planning, U.C. Berkeley
- J.D. law degree, U.C. Berkeley
- Previous elected positions: Palo Alto Councilman, Santa Clara Co. Supervisor, State Assemblyman
Blair A. Nathan
- Environmental Protection
- Jobs and the Economy
- Party: Republican
- Student at Stanford University, studying Economics
- Staff Writer, Stanford Review
- Experience at two investment firms
- Limited government and fiscal discipline
- Creating a business environment conducive to employment and enterprise
- Educational reforms, such as increased local control over funding and curriculum
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.