(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: California State Assemblyman, 70th District
- Elected to the State Assembly in 2004
- B.A. (with honors) from Claremont McKenna College in 1985
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College in 2003
- U.S. Army Combined Arms Staff Services School in 1997
- Retired Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army reserve components
- Named a Claremont Institute Lincoln Fellow in 2004
Michael George "Mike" Glover, Esq.
- Slow the rapid rate of state spending
- Hold the line on new taxes and fees
- Improve government efficiency and look for ways to trim programs
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner/Attorney
- Graduate: University of Kansas 1970; B.A. History
- Honorable Discharge: U.S. Army; Chaplain Assistant, Fitzsimons General Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- Member: Kansas House of Representatives 1973 to 1980
- Graduate: Washburn School of Law 1979; admitted to Kansas Bar 1979, Colorado Bar 1986, California Bar 1987
- Assistant City Attorney/Prosecutor, Lawrence, Kansas 1980 to 1986
- 1998 to Present: Civil Defense Attorney Specializing in Workers' Compensation, Owner of Law Firm since 2001
- Restore trust and confidence to State Government by balancing State Budget with a maximum 2 year, $.01 cent increase in the state sales tax
- Combine Workers' Compensation and Health Care to provide quality health care for all employees and their families and save employers money
- Elimination of waste, fraud, and abuse in state budget with privatization of services where pratical and cost effective
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.