(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jim Beall, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly, District 24
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Nuclear Power Consultant
- President, Silicon Valley Taxpayers' Association
- Co-founder Citizens for Sensible Transportation
- Board Member, Coalition for Redevelopment Reform
- Vietnam & Cold War Veteran U.S. Navy Submarine Service
- Author & Proponent "California Eminent Domain Limitations Act"
- Real Change in Sacramento Required
- Nuclear Energy, Safe, Clean & Green
- Property Tax Priorities, Education vs. Redevelopment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- Saratoga Candidates Forum
- September 24, 7:00 pm Council Candidates, 8:15 pm 24th Assembly District, Saratoga Foothill Clubhouse, 20399 Park Place, Saratoga
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.