(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assembly Member
- Majority Leader of the California State Assembly
- Creation and retention of quality jobs
- Public Safety
- Expansion of educational opportunities for our children
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Computer Network Specialist
- Alameda County Republican Central Committee Member
- 2006-2007 Alameda County Leadership Academy
- City of Fremont General Plan Outreach Team
- Neighborhood Crime Watch Block Captain
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Rebroadcast of televised Candidate Forum
- Every Monday at 7:30am, Wednesdays at 4:30pm and Thrusdays at 9:30pm on Channel 29 Fremont, and Channel 27 Newark.
- The League of Women Voters will sponsor a candidate forum for the candidates for the 20th Assembly District at 2:45 pm on Wed., Sept. 17 at the Comcast Studios, 555 Mowry Ave. Fremont.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.