(Vote for 1)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: County Supervisor/Businessman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Labor Council President
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Campaign Finance Data
- Candidates' Statements Submitted to Elections Official
- See pages 1 & 2
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Date: Thurs., Oct 9, 2008
Time: 7 - 9 PM
Place: Chico City Council Chambers, 421 Main Street, Chico
Panel: Chico Enterprise-Record ; Chico News & Review; KCHO
Sponsor: League of Women Voters of Butte County
Chico Enterprise Record
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.