(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David Arthur Glass
- Occupation: Municipal Securities Principal
- Former Mayor of Petaluma
- Former Broadcaster San Francisco Giants
- Former Talk Show Host KSRO Radio
- Bachelor of Science San Diego State
- NASD Securities License Series 7, 53,63
- Cal, Insurance License Long Term Care
- Fix Our Streets
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Proven Leadership
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- City of Petaluma Development Code Advisory Committee
- Sonoma County Commission on the Status of Women
- City of Petaluma Technology & Telecommunications Advisory Committee, Chair
- Petaluma Community Coalition, Co-Founder
- Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT) leader
- Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy, Fellow
- Protecting our quality of life and maintaining the Urban Growth Boundary
- Fixing our streets and improving mobility for all
- Strengthen neighborhood programs through new Police and Fire Stations
- Occupation: Teacher/Councilmember/Parent
- Served as Petaluma's Vice Mayor 2005 -2007
- City Council liason to Airport Commission & Visitor's Program
- Past City of Petaluma Parks & Rec. Commissioner
- Petaluma's 1995 Good Egg
- Past Board of Directors - Salvation Army/Heritage Homes
- Teacher 17 years -currently at North Bay Children's Center
- Traffic/Public Safety
- Economic Development
- Rainier Cross Town connector
- Occupation: Councilwoman, Businesswoman
- BS Economics, MBA
Spence F. Burton
- Work to repair and develop City Infrastructure including streets and rainier
- Work to keep City expenses and revenues in line to ensure the City can meet its financial needs
- Work to minimize costs of city services to our citizens
- Occupation: Petaluma Planning Commissioner
- Former Member Petaluma Telecommunications and Technology Committee
- Member/Delegate North Bay Labor Council
- Retired from the US Postal Service in 2004
- Volunteer Webmaster for the Sonoma County Genealogical Society
- Member of St. James' Knights of Columbus in East Petaluma
- More detailed information on me and my background can be found at my "Personal" Webpage: http://SpenceBurton.com
- We MUST begin construction of new ball fields on city owned land on East Washington St., before our children grow up and have their own children!
- With our economy in the tank, we need representatives who can think "outside the box" and find creative solutions to our immediate problems!
- Emergency Services MUST be expanded. In our aging community it is vital that we provide needed services for our Seniors.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.