Results as of Dec 3 8:30am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (71/71)
(166 Total Write-In Votes 0.5%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: CEO, Service Nonprofit
- M.A. in Theology/Cross Cultural Communication
- M.A. in Family Counseling
- MTC Member of Advisory Board
- Rev. James Coffee Human Rights Award in 2005
- United Way Advocacy Award in 2004
- Former Sonoma County Commissioner, Third District
- Healthcare Access and Delivery
- Environmental Policy
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Mayor / Councilmember
- County Planning Commissioner
- Metropolitan Transportation Commissioner
- California Coastal Commission Alternate
- SMART Board Member
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority Chair
- Creating a vibrant economy and healthy environment
- Transportation & traffic
- Crime and gangs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
0 questions on the issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.