Results as of Nov 25 1:41pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (23/23)|
78.9% Voter Turnout (9613/
(22 Total Write-In Votes 0.27%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Supervising Investigator
- 34 years of public service
- 27 years of employment with San Joaquin County Human Services Agency
- 7 years employment with San Joaquin County District Attorney
- Current member of City of Stockton Parks and Recreation Commission
- A.A. degree from San Joaquin Delta College
Angel Jimenez, Jr.
- Ensure that the district operates with impeccable integrity
- Ensure that every child receives a quality education
- Ensure that district employees are treated fairly and have good working conditions
- Occupation: Business Development Executive
- Occupation: Retired Teamsters Representative
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 27, 2009 17:56 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.