(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(25.08%) in San Joaquin County
(27.91%) in Stanislaus County
- Occupation: Community College Trustee
(24.45%) in San Joaquin County
(25.96%) in Stanislaus County
(28.02%) in San Joaquin County
(25.23%) in Stanislaus County
- Occupation: Retired Financial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer Diamond Walnut (retired 2004)
- MBA California State University, Stanislaus
- BA California Lutheran University
- Flood Relief Board - Greater Modesto Area Churches
- Former Board Member -Community Temporary Shelter Services
- Quality academic programs and expanded vocational education
- Resolution of the accreditation problem at Modesto Junior College
- Ensure effective use of tax dollars and student fees
(22.25%) in San Joaquin County
(20.36%) in Stanislaus County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Trustee, Yosemite Community College District
- retired administrator, Modesto Junior College
- retired college instructor, MJC
- former trustee, Modesto City Schools
- Oversee successful completion of bond construction projects
- Oversee successful accreditation commission report
- Oversee continuation of successful college programs for MJC students
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- College District Web site
- Candidates' Statements
- See page 1
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.