Santa Clara County, CA
November 4, 2008 Election
I never take for granted the revenue needed to fund the infrastructure, services, great employees and capital needed to build, and rebuild our city.
- I had recommended municipal revenue planning as a council goal for three years. This year the goal was accepted by council. MV is now planning how to insure meeting revenue objectives, rather than assuming our income magically increases.
- I have supported for-profit and non-profit organizations in their success in MV.
- I introduced proposals such as DeAnza College's Civic Partnership program and the move of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation to Mountain View when they were looking to move to another city.
- I meet with start-ups and leaders of industry located in MV and those interested in re-locating.
- I am supportive of development that upgrades our older commercial development to Class A status.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2008 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 3, 2008 17:03
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.