Results as of Nov 5 1:30am, 65.8% of Precincts Reporting (125/190)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Real Estate Eco Broker
- B.S. and M.S. from Southern Oregon University
- Retired Army Lieutenant Colonel
- Former Chair Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member Joint Venture Silicon Valley
- Board Memeber Committee for Green Foothills
- Lands purchased with public $ should have public access.
- Funding should come from a variety of sources, not just taxes
- The environment and the economy need to be in balance
- Occupation: Realtor/Volunteer
- San Francisco State
- Past Prsident South County REALTORS
- Silcon Valley Housing Coalition
- County Viewshed Task Force
- County Williamson Act (AG) Task Force
- Past PTA President
- Balance of Open Space and housing needs
- More access to parks and trails kid friendly!
- Involve the public/non-profits in paying the way
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Financial Condition, and Collaboration.
- Santa Clara County Open Space Authority
- District 1 Boundaries Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.