(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Engineering Manager
- MS Stanford
- BS Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Apple Inc: Engineer Manager, Department Manager
- Hewlett-Packard: Engineering Manager
- AYSO Commissioner; Voted Best Managed League in America 2004, volunteer of the year 2006
- City Commendation for Boys Scout run e-waste program
Susie V. Nagpal
- Steadfast Fiscal Approach in Uncertian Times
- Responsible Development and Responsible Preservation
- Fair, Equal and open for ALL Saratogans
- Occupation: Environmental Engineer/Consultant
- Chair, Saratoga Planning Commission, 2005-2006
- Saratoga Planning Commission, 2003-Present
- Housing Element Commitee, Village Economic Development Committee
- BS Engineering, MS Environmental Management
- Certified Environmental Professional (CEP), Registered Environmental Manager (REM)
- Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA), Certified Environmental Trainer (CET)
- Preserve the unique character of our City and neighborhoods.
- Promote vibrant local commercial districts.
- Improve City service for ALL Saratogans
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Master's Degree in Medicinal Chemistry
- Elected to Saratoga City Council in 2004 - 2008; elected to Saratoga Union School District Board, 1998 - 2002
- Software engineer and program manager at Kodak, BASF, Bell Atlantic, Cisco, and start-up companies
- Married 31 years, husband in hi-tech industry, son graduated from college and works at Internet company
- Assistant scout master for Boy Scout Troop 488; Saratog Music Boosters board member
- Saratoga Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) member; life time member of Friends of Saratoga Libraries; member of SASCC ; VP of OCAW (2004)
- Protect neighborhood interests and improve business climate
- Maintain a fiscally responsible City budget and enhance City operational efficiency
- Promote sustainable environment and build a strong sense of one community
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Bachelor of Social Sciences, University of Hong Kong
- Certified Advertising Specialist, Promotional Products Association International
- To preserve the natural beauty and uphold safety in Saratoga.
- To revitalize business, especially in downtown Saratoga.
- To build community spirit and involvement.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Balance Needs.
- City of Saratoga
News and Analysis
- Saratoga Candidates Forum
- September 24, 7:00 pm, Council Candidates,
8:15 pm, 24th Assembly District,
Saratoga Foothill Clubhouse,
20399 Park Place, Saratoga
San Jose Mercury News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.