(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Environmental Planner
- MRP - City & Regional Planning, and B.S. - Civil Engineering
- Experience in local government, nonprofit management, organizational development, and community building
- Worked with diverse communities on economic development, affordable housing, healthcare and education issues
- Involved in Santa Clara County Water Resources Protection Collaborative
- Volunteer mediator and coach for Santa Clara County Dispute Resolution Program
- Santa Clara homeowner and community organizer
- Maintain core services - public safety, libraries, and community centers
- Open and accountable government
- Safeguard Santa Clara's natural and historic resources
- Occupation: Santa Clara Businessperson
- Former Small Business Owner
- Varsity Baseball Coach Santa Clara High School
- President Santa Clara Pony Baseball
- 4th Generation Santa Claran
Ciaran Gerard O'Donnell, Ph.D
- Economic Development
- Strengthen the best Core services in the State
- Open Goverment ( with fellow Santa Clarans)
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Innovative high tech engineer with six patents
- IEEE senior member, advocate of nuclear energy
- Bachelor of Mathematics, Ph.D in computer science
- Consulted for Intel, Alcatel, France Telecom, NCR
- Father of two teenage boys
- Trilingual in English, French, and Spanish
- Protect the environment and public safety and morality
- Develop Silicon Valley Power and the International Swim Center
- Bring good jobs in town by a common sense pro business policy
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Balance Needs.
- City of Santa Clara
- Santa Clara City Council
- City of Santa Clara Code of Ethics
News and Analysis
- City Council Candidate Forum
October 9, 7pm - 9:30 pm
Santa Clara City Council Chambers, 1500 Warburton Ave., Santa Clara
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.