(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Founder and former CEO of Cinnamon Software
- Founder Involved Evergreen Community Group
- Santa Clara University Graduate, B.S. and M.A.
- 30-year Evergreen Resident
- Air Force Veteran
- Volunteer at Sunrise Retirement Community
- Maintain fully-staffed and equipped police and fire departments with staff, training and equipment to ensure neighborhood safety
- Reduce traffic congestion and relieve the Hwy 101/Capitol Expressway/Yerba Buena gridlock
- Attract and retain good companies and quality jobs
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Former Vice President of Finance, Seagate Technology
- M.B.A., Atkinson Graduate School of Management, Willamette University, Highest Honors
- B.S. Economics, Northern Illinois University, Magna cum laude
- President, Archbishop Mitty High School Board of Regents
- Chairman, Atkinson Advisory Board, Willamette University
- 20+ years finance experience in Silicon Valley high tech companies
- Fix the city budget by focusing government on things that matter to citizens.
- Find solutions for District 8's traffic issues before allowing further development.
- Use a quality of life filter to make decisions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Balance Needs.
Campaign Finance Data
- City of San Jose
- City Charter - City Council
- See what a Council person responsibilities are
- City Council Districts Maps
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance Disclosure and Lobbyist Filings
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.