Results as of Nov 25 11:10am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (54/54)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney/Law Professor
- Chair of the San Jose Planning Commission
- Law Professor at Lincoln Law School of San Jose
- Attorney with the Public Defender's Office
- Formerly on the San Jose Human Rights Commission
- Graduated fro Georgetown University Law School
- Santa Teresa Foothills Neighborhood Association Board Member
Jacquelyn "Jackie" Adams
- Neighborhood Services
- Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Occupation: Board Member, Oak Grove School District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- City of San Jose
- City Charter - City Council
- See what a Council person responsibilities are
- City Council Districts Maps
News and Analysis
- Campaign Finance Disclosure and Lobbyist Filings
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.