(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy
- San Jose State University
- Los Gatos High School (Class of 1977)
- Raymond J. Fisher Jr. High School
- Louise Van Meter Elementary School
- Preservation, not Obstructionism
- A Vibrant, Resident Serving Business Base
- Strong Fiscal Management
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Current Mayor of the Town of Los Gatos
- Former Vice-Mayor
- Former Chair and Vice-Chair of the Planning Commission
- Harvard-trained Mediator and Negotiator
- Former High School Teacher and College Instructor
- Maintain essential Town services while balancing our budget
- Secure the funding and locations for youth recreational facilities
- We must protect our hillsides and the economic vitality they bring to our Town
- Occupation: Business Owner 26 years: Kane Financial Services
- Registered Investment Advisor, General Securities Principal
- Chairman, Los Gatos Planning Commission
- Governing Board Member, Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Veteran, Vietnam Era - U.S. Army, R.A., Decorated by Secretary of Defense
- Head Usher, Saint Mary's Church
- Former Treasurer, Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce
- Fair application of land use law to protect our hillsides, preserve our neighborhoods, and enhance our economic vitality
- Careful planning on issues such as sustainability, "the North 40," traffic, and affordable housing.
- Will work to preserve the Town's dedicated funds and cash reserves in these difficult times.
- Occupation: Architect/Mother
- Chair Architectural Standards Committee
- Member General Plan Task Force I & II, 1998-1999
- California Licensed Architect for 20 years
- BA in Archtiecture with Honors, UC Berkeley
- Mother of three lovely young adults
- Wife of Alastair Dallas, editor of the Los Gatos Observer online news source
- Revenue Development while protecting Los Gatos' small-town character
- Planning Commission is broken -- it needs to be fixed
- Youth and Seniors -- provide a more valuable experience in town for them
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Balance Needs.
- Town of Los Gatos
News and Analysis
- Los Gatos Candidates Forum
- September 25, 7:00 pm, Council, 8:15 pm, 21st Assembly District, Los Gatos Town Chambers, 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos
San Jose Mercury News
Los Gatos Weekly Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.