(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice-President, Technology Company
- Leader of the W. Loyola neighborhood annexation
- Leader of the W. Loyola neighborhood Sewer district
- Elected Board member of the HDSA
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Past Coach and Scoutmaster
Jean H. "John" Mordo
- Emergency Preparedness
- Alternative Energy & Conservation initiatives
- Town Infrastructure: sewer, roads, utilities
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Financial Executive
- MBA Stanford
- Protect the natural beauty and rural look of Los Altos Hills
- Increase Preparedness for Disasters
- Address infrastructure needs in fiscally responsible way
- Occupation: Educator/Author
- Stanford University, BA, MA
- Teacher, Special Education
- Parks and Recreation Facilities and Opportunities
- Educational Resources in Town, including Bullis Charter School
- Expanding Safety Opportunities for all residents
Toni C. Casey
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner
- Occupation: Government Affairs Consultant
- Occupation: Builder/Farmer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Altos/Mtn. View Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Housing, Sustainable Community, and Balance Interests.
- Town of Los Altos Hills
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.