(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael F. Kotowski
- Occupation: Business Owner
- BA/MFA San Jose State U.
- Former Mayor
- Former Planning Commissioner
- 1979 President Chamber of Commerce
- 1982 Campbell Citizen of the Year
- See Campbell become a Fully-Green, Solar-Powered City
- Re-instate the Youth Commission - encouraging youth to become active City Governance
- Start Annual Cultural Festival - Share our cultures in Campbell
- Occupation: Attorney
- Campbell Civic Improvement Commission - Member, Former Chair
- B.A. UC Davis; J.D. Santa Clara School of Law
- Former Firefighter, U.S. Forest Service
- Historic Preservation and Balanced Growth
- Continuing to Support Campbell's Library
- Making Traffic Problems a Priority
David James Barclay, III
- Occupation: Father/Property Manager
- Occupation: College Student
- Excellence in Academics (2006)
- President Hamilton Downs HOA (2006)
- Active Member in Downtown Campbell Business Association
- Co-Coordinator Sundown Cinema
- Active Volunteer NAMI Santa Clara County
- Creating growth and development in Campbell while maintaining our historic presence and small-town character.
- Keeping us safe.
- Creating a more robust local economy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Important Concerns, and Balance Needs.
- City of Campbell
News and Analysis
- Campbell Candidates Forum
- September 30, 7:30 pm,
Campbell Council Chambers, 70 North First Street, Campbell
The Campbell Reporter
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.