(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Vice Mayor, City of San Jose
- Attorney with certifications in mediation and environmental law
- Former Trustee, East Side Union High School District - 8 years
- Businessman, over 30 years
- Promote economic growth and infrastructure development.
- Protect health/human services such as Valley Medical Center and various other important programs.
- Reform juvenile justice system.
- Occupation: Councilmember/Patent Attorney
- University of California, Berkeley. B.S. in Chemical & Nuclear Engineering
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law. J.D
- Commander, Supply Corps, U.S. Naval Reserve.
- Councilmember, City of Sunnyvale (2003-Present)
- Vice Mayor, City of Sunnyvale (2005 - 2006)
- Mayor, City of Sunnyvale (2006 - 2008)
- Fiscal Management, addressing our county's budget deficit in order to make sure vital services are protected.
- Public Safety, keeping our communities safe
- Environmental Protection, making sure our hillsides remain free of suburban sprawl.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, District Needs, and Projects.
- Santa Clara County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.