Results as of Nov 25 11:10am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (5/5)
(3 Total Write-In Votes 0.3%)
Includes 3/3 Precincts in Santa Cruz County
as of November 5 12:53am
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven - (Cox) Cox
(39.55%) in Santa Clara County
(42.54%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Consultant, High Tech Marketing
- Support the continued success of Lakeside's educational programs
- Ensure sufficient cash flow and budget discipline to maintain educational excellence
- Provide direction to staff on key operational issues
(35.96%) in Santa Clara County
(40.32%) in Santa Cruz County
(24.49%) in Santa Clara County
(16.77%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Parent
- Mechanical Engineer
- Faculty, San Francisco State University
- provide a quality education for Lakeside students
- provide a better value for taxpayers
- increase enrollment at Lakeside Elementary to ensure against closure
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on State and Federal Funds, Instruction, and Future.
- Lakeside Joint School District
News and Analysis
- Great Schools
- "How to Choose a School Board Member"
Los Gatos Weekly Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.