(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Parent/Attorney
- Graduate, Santa Clara University
- Graduate, Alum Rock Schools
- Attended McCollam & Linda Vista Elementary
- Attended Fischer Middle School
- "Distinguished Graduate," Overfelt High School
- "Distinguished Citizen," San Jose Kiwanis
- Increase support to classrooms; Improve teacher/employee morale
- Increase support to Small Schools
- High Expectations of students AND school administrators
Sandra C. Stattion
- Occupation: Retired Truancy Liaison
- Occupation: Corporate Tax Consultant
- Graduate, CSU Fullerton
- Certified Member of Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Member, Professional Business Women's Assn.
- Ensure fiscal accountability and transparency
- Build corporate partnerships to bring external resources and opportunities into our community
- Support the development of alternative education choices like small schools of choice and charter schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on State and Federal Funds, Instruction, and Future.
- Alum Rock Elementary School District
- How to Choose a School Board Candidate: What Every Voter Should Know
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.