(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(37.80%) in Santa Clara County
(35.11%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- retired science teacher
- former PTSA president at Saratoga HS
- past school site member at Saratoga HS
- member of the WASC accreditation committee at Saratoga H.S.
- former school board member Lower Merion Township Schools (K thru 12) PA
- provide a rigorous and relevant curriculum for all students
- continue sound fiscal policies to enusre fincial stability
- improve the use of technology in teaching and learning
(34.77%) in Santa Clara County
(40.16%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- EdD - Educational Leadership
- MA - Special Education
- Currently - School Principal
- Adjunct Professor - National University
- Former Board Member San Jose Chamber Music Soc.
- Former Board President Lakeside School Foundation
Robert P. Zager
- Meeting the academic, social and emotional needs of all students
- Assuring that all of our students are prepared for the 21st Century
- Maintaining the excellence of both of the high schools in our district
(27.43%) in Santa Clara County
(24.36%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Businessman
- BA Economics, UC Berkeley
- JD, Santa Clara University
- Member, State Bar of California
- Saratoga School Site Council 2006-2008
- Saratoga Re-Accreditation 2007-2008
- Advance academic excellence for all students
- Improve fiscal responsibility, accountability and transparency
- Enhance articulation and coordination with the feeder districts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on State and Federal Funds, Instruction, and Future.
- Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District
- Great Schools
- "How to Choose a School Board Candidate"
News and Analysis
- October 9, 7:00 pm, Los Gatos High School Library, 20 High School Court, Los Gatos
- October 20, 7:00 pm, Saratoga High School Library, 20300 Herriman Avenue, Saratoga
Los Gatos Weekly Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.