(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Software Engineering Manager
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering, USC
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, USC
- Member of Planning Commission, City of Milpitas
- Member, School Site Council, Rancho Middle School, Milpitas
- Member, Rancho Middle School PTSA, Milpitas
- Member, Community Board Advisory Committee, Milpitas Unified School District
Daniel Robert "Dan" Bobay
- Improve academic achievement for all students, and close achievement gap
- Making wise decisions with limited budget and resources
- Look into schools infrastructure needs to meet enrollment growth
- Occupation: Quality Control Manager
- Treasurer, Milpitas Unified Council of PTA's
- Founding President , Milpitas Unified Council of PTA's
- Past President, North Valley Council of PTA's
- Past President Anthony Spangler PTA
- Auditor, Anthony Spangler PTA
- Achievement Gap, API and AYP Score improvements
- The new school that is part of the Transit Area Development Plan
- Budget issues that can be relieved by cross-generational volunteers, older siblings, parents, grandparents, family members, and other citizens
- Occupation: Diplomatic Interpreter
- Age: 50
- Past Ambassador's Interpreter
- Past Electronics Manufacturing Manager
- Have held a top-secret security clearance from the U.S. Department of State in the last ten years
- Member of the Parents Association of Boy Scout Troop 111
- Plan for building another High school and Elementary school.
- Set up after-school English classes for English learners.
- Set up a Science Field Study program -- the most advanced High school juniors and seniors intern at hi-tech firms to gain applied experience.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on State and Federal Funds, Instruction, and Future.
News and Analysis
- Milipitas Unified School District
Google News Search
- How to Choose a School Board Candidate: What Every Voter Should Know
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.