(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(65.80%) in Santa Clara County
(60.28%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Business Owner/Teacher
- Founder & President, Fountainhead Law Group - Intellectual Property Firm
- Part-Time Professor of Law - Intellectual Property
- Board(s) of Directors - West Valley-Mission Foundation & Santa Clara University Engineering Alumni
- Moorpark Community College
- Bachelors/Masters of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Juris Doctorate
- Students - Reduce the costs of textbooks, improve college accessibility, and improve transfer opportunities to 4-year Universities.
- Faculty - Improve trust and morale and attract and retain the best educators for our students.
- Community - Building bridges between the colleges, local busines, and the community to promote economic opportunities.
(34.20%) in Santa Clara County
(38.21%) in Santa Cruz County
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Mathematics Instructor at West Valley for 32 years
- Board Audit and Budget Oversight Committee
- Publishing Company Co-Owner
- Hayward Award for Educational Excellence (a Lifetime Achievement Award)of the Calif. CC Academic Senates
- AMATYC Mathematical Excellence Award (a Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Developer of Award Winning Mathematics Software Package
- Reducing costs by increasing administrative and instructional efficiency
- Devising proactive strategies to manage rising benefit costs
- Offering additional, targeted, state-of-the-art courses to address the changing needs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Board's Role, and Goals.
- West Valley-Mission Community College District
News and Analysis
- September 9, 6:00 pm West Valley-Mission College Trustees, 7:15 pm Judge #8 Runoff, 8:00 pm Congressional District 14, West Valley College's Baltic Room, 14000 Fruitvale Ave., Saratoga
San Jose Mercury News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.