(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Grace H. Mah
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent, Santa Clara County Board of Education
- BS Electrical Engineering, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Pasadena, CA
- MS Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, UC Berkeley
- Hewlett-Packard/Agilent Project Manager, Sales Manager, Engineer
- Palo Alto Family YMCA Board Member
- Prepare our youth for the global information-based economy
- Address the needs of Hispanic youth and disadvantaged children
- Advocate for Santa Clara County education in Sacramento and Washington DC
- Occupation: Web Content Manager
- Teaching Credential - Santa Clara University
- MS - Gonzaga University
- Passed the CPA exam
- BA - Stanford University
- Close the achievement gap and reduce the number of students who drop out of high school
- Bring our schools into the 21st century with technology, infrastructure, and teaching
- Facilitate the success of all students and schools in Santa Clara County
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Special Education, and Board's Role.
News and Analysis
- Santa Clara Board of Education
- Membership of the Board
- Board Bylaws
Google News Search
- How to Choose a School Board Candidate: What Every Voter Should Know
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.